Pasta with Broth Based Sauces
Sausage, spinach, fresh plum tomatoes, and garlic are systematically sautéed in a flavor pot large enough to hold all ingredients. As ingredients are cooked, they are temporarily reserved.
Pasta is cooked al dente, chewy, with chicken broth and herbs in the same pot. Reserved ingredients are folded in the pasta combining flavors. Once reheated, dish is finished with a generous amount of quality Parmigiana.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1-pound fresh spinach
- 1-pound mild Italian sausages
- 4 fresh plum tomatoes coarsely cubed
- 4 garlic cloves cored and sliced lengthwise
- Herbs (i.e., basil, sage, oregano, etc.)
- 2 32 oz. boxes chicken broth
- 1-pound rigatoni, penne, or your favorite pasta.
- Salt and pepper
- Generous amount of shredded parmigiana cheese
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 2 chicken half breasts
- 1 package frozen broccoli florets or fresh
- 1/8 teaspoon of Tuscany Seasoning
- 32 oz. box chicken broth
- 1 pound penne or your favorite pasta
- 1/4 cup graded parmigiana cheese
- 8 oz. package of cream cheese